Exciting opportunity for a Ks2 Teaching Assistant for our client based in Chester City Centre.
Are you passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact on young learners? Do you have experience working with children in a school setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a primary school based in Upton as a KS2 Teaching Assistant through the New Directions Education Agency.
- Supporting the class teacher in delivering engaging and interactive lessons for Key Stage 1 students.
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of educational activities to support the curriculum.
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to pupils who require extra help with their learning.
- Promoting a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Collaborating with the teaching team to create a stimulating and supportive classroom atmosphere.
Benefits of working with New Directions:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.