KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors
Job Title: IT Tutor
Location: Huntingdon - Centre based
Salary: up to £32,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Type: Full time, Permanent (Our client is also happy to consider part-time working)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification at level 3 or above such as PTLLS, AET or Cert Ed - or be willing to work towards.
- Must hold a minimum of 5 years experience within IT Technology.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Deliver IT Specialist programmes within a group setting.
- Conduct initial assessment and support learners accordingly.
- Support learners to prepare for their Functional Skills exams.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help them realise their potential.
- You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.