Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - Primary Mainstream School
- Hillingdon (Hayes area)
- Mainstream Primary school
- Full Time- 5 days a week Mon-Fri
- Term Time job
A large, busy school in Hayes, Hillingdon require a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start in in February 2024.
This is to support teaching across Key stage 2, deliver interventions and cover classes when required from time to time.
About the School:
- A 4 form entry, established primary school.
- Vibrant multi- cultural school with a goal to deliver a broad and rich curriculum to its children and provide them with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect.
- You will be joining a friendly, established team who love to give children confidence to learn and be the best they can.
- The school is rated "Good" by OFSTED
- Well-resourced and committed to providing the best learning environment to children, this is a modern school
- Well connected by public transport and car parking also available
- Ideally you will have a HLTA qualification or equivalent or experience in a similar role.
- The ability to manage classrooms/behaviour and be confident at leading whole class.
- Have an understanding of the primary curriculum
- A positive impact on learning for primary aged children.
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead.
- A creative and motivated HLTA with a passion for primary education.
If you would like to take the next step in your career and want to join a school that can offer you an excellent working environment. Apply now and submit your CV.