Higher Level Teaching Assistant (full-time)
£100 - £140 per day PAYE (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
The School and Role
This Ofsted "Good" rated primary SEN school, based in Merton are looking to appoint a passionate HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) to work with primary aged students with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD). Working in this primary SEN school as part of an established team, the desired HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) will be working in both a small group basis as well as leading whole class lessons. This role is available to start as soon as possible.
The desired HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) will have;
- Experience of working with primary school aged children
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND
- A passion for the progress of primary school pupils
- An ability to work as part of a team
What we offer
As a HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) who can enthuse, motivate, and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call Saiad on (phone number removed).