A Good Ofsted-rated Primary School is looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work in their supportive and inclusive school. Your responsibilities will include working across all year groups and covering PPA lessons.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- For at least one academic year (potentially longer or permanent for right candidate)
- Full-time (Monday-Friday)
- Hours are 8:30 to 4:00pm
Details about the school:
- Good Ofsted reports
- Offers training and opportunity for growth
- supportive SLT's
- Located in Waltham Forest
The successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant will have:
- 3 months experience working with children
- Prior experience delivering lessons
- Experience working as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Aptitude for a team working
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks
- Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.