Job Title: HLTA
Start Date: Immediate Start
Salary: £80 - £90 per day
Are you an experienced HLTA?
Are you confident covering a Teacher and taking a class?
Do you have the adaptability to work with different classes and children each day?
TeacherActive is delighted to be working with a mainstream primary school in Cullompton. The school promotes an inclusive culture and has a strong community feel. This Good rated OFSTED school is committed to providing children with opportunities that inspire, motivate and challenge them, while ensuring a safe learning environment.
The school is looking for a passionate and experienced HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join their friendly team on a long-term basis. The successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA will be expected to cover other classes and year groups when needed as well as providing interventions support on a small group and 1:1 basis.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant certificate with experience in Key Stage 1 / KS1 and Key Stage 2 / KS2
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
In return for the above you can expect to receive:
- A dedicated team of consultants available 24/7 to help you with the easy onboarding process
- Guaranteed Payment Scheme Terms and Conditions apply
- CPD Courses and certificates as part of the My-Progression channel
- Market leading rates of pay
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme Receive up to £200 when you refer a friend Terms and Conditions apply
Our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you re paying the right level of TAX and National Insurance and there s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, then click APPLY NOW and I will be in touch regarding this fantastic opportunity.
EMAIL : (url removed)
CONTACT NUMBER : (phone number removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.