Are you in search of your next role? Are you a qualified Level 4 or 5 Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) in the Caerphilly area?
A local primary school in the heart of Caerphilly are currently seeking a dedicated, experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to work full-time within a KS2 classroom.
This is a great opportunity for newly qualified or experienced HLTA's to take on a new challenge in a new school setting.
PAY: 100 per day (paid weekly)
HOURS: Mon to Fri (8:30-3:30)
What will the role entail?
- Frequent PPA cover
- Supporting the class teacher in general, day-to-day classroom activities
- Assisting with the preparation of learning materials
- General Teaching Assistant duties
- Implementing appropriate behaviour management strategies
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified Level 4/5 Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Hold an Enhanced clear DBS check, or be willing to obtain one
- Registration with the EWC
- Be reliable and readily available for full-time employment from 19/02/2024
- Any additional qualifications are highly desirable
- Be local to/able to commute to the centre of Caerphilly
If you would like more information on registering with us as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, or would like to hear more about other opportunities in Caerphilly - get in touch with a member of the team today.