Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor
Based: Nottingham with Travel in and around the East Midlands
Part Time - 3 days per week
£24,000 to £27,500 (PRO RATA)
Part Time (3 days per week) role with an award winning training provider who are currently embarking on an exciting period of growth … They operate throughout the East Midlands region, delivering various programmes including Apprenticeships, Employability and Adult Learning.
They are wanting to appoint a Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor who will:
- Support Health & Social Care and Clinical learners in Care homes, hospitals and with other employers by reviewing and assessing their progress and ensuring they attend appropriate off the job training.
- To meet the needs of learners from a wide range of backgrounds, ensuring they maximise their potential and achieve the skills, knowledge and competence required to succeed in their role and achieve a relevant qualification.
- To raise the achievement of all learners, reinforcing the company’s high expectations of learners regardless of their level and results.
- Recent, up to date and relevant occupational experience
- TAQA assessor award or equivalent
- Driving licence and own transport
Applicants will ideally have:
- Clinical experience i.e. phlebotomy, infection control, wound care, blood pressure checks, temperature checks and specimen samples
- Recent experience of working with Apprenticeship Standards and End Point Assessment (Health and Social Care)
- IQA award or equivalent
- Competence to deliver Level 5 Clinical Manager/Practitioner Apprenticeships would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of guiding and supporting people
Please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detai