KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Health and Social Care Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
Full training and support will be given to trainee candidates to achieve Assessor qualification.
Liverpool / Blackpool
£27,000 (Depending on qualifications, experience and delivery level)
Excellent Benefits Package
Full Time, Permanent (Our client is also able to consider 4 days a week)
We have a new opportunity for a Health and Social Care Assessor and are able to consider both qualified and unqualified Assessors!
Hold the Assessor Award? Great!
Don't hold the assessor award? No problem! Providing you meet the below essential criteria our client is happy to train you up!
- Hold solid occupational competency in Health and Social Care (Elderly) as a Senior Carer or above for Level 2/3 delivery – or have worked as a Registered / Care Manager for Level 5 delivery.
- Ideally hold a Level 3 OR Level 5 within Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Must have a good level of ICT skills.
- Confident to support learners with Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Confident with the use of IT as the majority of the role will be home/remote based delivering online via Teams/Zoom
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle for the occasions where a face to face visit is essential.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Health and Social Care Levels 2 and 3 – and potentially up to Level 5 if competent.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities