KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Health and Social Care Assessor
Hampshire (Centre based)
£26,500 - £28,200 (Depending on qualifications)
Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Current, or previous, experience of assessing Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at Level 3.
- Hold occupational competency in Health and Social Care (Elderly)
- Must be happy with centre-based working
- Flexible with working outside of the normal 9-5 contracted hours to include late shifts and occasional weekends.
- Assess and support learners working towards Adult Care / Health and Social Care Level (Apprenticeship and non-apprenticeship, Diploma only route)
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of learner progress, reviews and completions, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.