KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: Exeter - Home / Field based (Candidates must be flexible with travel)
Salary: £25,500 - £29,000 (Dependent on experience & qualifications)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Must hold occupational competency of working as a Registered Manager within Adult Care.
- Ideally have experience of Assessing Level 5 Care apprenticeships – however this is not essential as support can be provided to bring you up to speed.
- Confident to support learners with Functional Skills – Maths and English
- Must have a good level of ICT skills
- Happy to conduct online remote and face-to-face assessments.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at Level 5.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.