Educated Appointments are delighted to be supporting a national apprenticeship training provider in hiring a Health and Social Care Assessor/Tutor to join their team and cover the Bristol region.
Are you a qualified Trainer/Assessor with experience within the health & social care sector? Or are you working in social care management and looking for a new challenge that will benefit from your professional experience?
If you have a background in social care management and have a passion to train and develop people then you might want to consider a career change and become an assessor.
This role is to deliver Health & Social Care apprenticeships on a 121 and remote basis. As a business we work closely with our clients and offer bespoke learning to suit both the client and students needs. You will have access to a vast range of in-house resources and webinars to support the teaching and learning journey. You will also have access to our internal development programme which is run by our Internal Development Team.
You will be a part of a regional team with regular catch ups and meetings along with monthly 121’s and annual appraisals.
What we are looking for:
- Apprenticeship Assessing qualification - A1/TAQA/CAVA
- Good communication and organisational skills
- A passion to support students and drive quality within Healthcare
- Experience within Health & Social Care at management level
- Confident in the delivery of Functional Skills maths and English up to L2
- UK Driving Licence and access to a car
In return we offer:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and after 2 years continuous service increasing to 27 days
- Birthday leave
- Perkbox - Employee Discount Scheme
- Regular company events and activities
- Life Assurance
- Internet contribution
- Mileage paid at 38p per mile from your home address
- Eye tests
- Breakdown cover including home start
- Tutor or the Month/Year
- Long service awards
- Employee referral bonus
- Holiday purchase scheme
Our client deliver a range of training to individuals and teams via Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Short Courses, eLearning, as well as providing recruitment solutions for Jobseekers and Employers alike. We fund many of these projects through over £10M worth of direct contracts held with the Government's Education & Skills Funding Agency and Apprenticeship Levy-paying Employers in England.
We are proud to be graded as an Ofsted "Good" Provider and are also Matrix accredited, verifying our ability to provide touchstone Information, Advice and Guidance to participants of our learning programmes. We are a 2019 Association of Employment and Learning Providers AAC Award winner and Skills for Care Endorsed Provider, and have been finalists for numerous other awards.