Graduate Teaching Assistant - Merton
Job title: graduate teaching assistant - merton
Are you a enthusiastic and motivated Graduate teaching assistant looking to gain experience in a school setting?
I am recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join a school which is based in Merton. This is a great education and training opportunity as you will be offered full training from day one and work alongside a good Ofsted rated SLT and teacher.
About the school:
The school is a 2 form entry mainstream primary school based in Merton. The school is an Ofsted rated good school. The school is best known for having great facilities, including a well-maintained building with specialist rooms for teaching whole classes and small groups, a modern library that is open to parents, carers and children after school, a well-equipped Early Years setting and extensive grounds for sport and play.
- You will be responsible for supporting the class teacher during the lessons
- You will be helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records.
- You will be supporting teachers in managing class behaviour.
- You will be supporting the Nursery classroom
Salary & Benefits:
- (Apply online only) per day
- You will be offered full training
- You will be working in an Outstanding Ofsted rated school based in Merton
- You will have a good career opportunity in the education and training industry
- You will work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant alongside a supportive leadership team and spectacular teacher
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Academics today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing me (url removed) or call the office (phone number removed). We look forward to hearing from you!