Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant
15600 TO 17550
Term time only
SANZA Teaching Agency are working with a leading Primary SEND Provision in Lambeth, They are seeking a full-time graduate TA to join the team from September 2023 until the end of the academic year (July 2024). This role would also suit a mainstream Primary Teaching Assistant, who has a keen interest in transitioning over to Special Educational Needs.
About the School:
- A specialist provision for Autism that follows the national curriculum.
- OFSTED - Good Provision with Outstanding Features.
- A small school which aims to provide a family atmosphere where pupils and families feel supported.
- Taking a holistic approach to the child's learning journey.
- The school is a harmonious community where pupils, families, parents and carers, staff and governors take an active part by working hard to ensure we are always moving forward ensuring our school remains a vibrant community.
- Usually, they look for someone who is familiar with the national curriculum, academic, creative, and nurturing towards the children.
- They offer an interesting and creative curriculum, which motivates pupils to learn. There are huge amounts of internal training opportunities.
About the Role:
- Delivering the national curriculum
- Creative environment
The Job's Purpose:
- To work to support the learning of children in the class, including individual, small and large groups as directed.
- To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required.
- To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the Lead to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals, groups and the whole setting.
- To attend staff CPD and meetings where appropriate.
- They are seeking a strong, confident and engaging graduate who is passionate about education.
- You will be taken on as a teaching assistant- supporting pupils in the classroom, carefully guiding and helping them to make good progress in key areas.
- Being flexible and willing to take on all challenges
- This is a strong and supportive school that is passionate about developing young teaching talent.