Graduate Teaching Assistant - Croydon
Job title: graduate teaching assistant - Croydon
Are you a strong and reliable graduate teaching assistant with a passion to support children?
I am recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join a school which is based in Croydon. The role will involve working in a Year 6 Classroom and providing general classroom support.
About the school:
The school is a 2 form entry faith primary school based in Croydon. The school is an Ofsted rated good school. The school is best known for aiming to motivate and encourage all children to reach their full potential, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- You will be responsible for supporting the class teacher during the lessons
- You will be helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records.
- You will be supporting teachers in managing class behaviour.
- You will be supporting the Nursery classroom
Salary & Benefits:
- (Apply online only) per day
- You will be offered full training
- You will be working in an Outstanding Ofsted rated school based in Croydon
- You will have a good career opportunity in the education and training industry
- You will work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant alongside a supportive leadership team and spectacular teacher
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Academics today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing me (url removed) or call the office (phone number removed). We look forward to hearing from you!