Graduate Teaching Assistant
90-105 per day
We are currently recruiting for graduate teaching assistants to begin asap for a secondary school based in the Borough of Bexley to start asap.
As a teaching assistant you will be:
- dedicated to helping students achieve their attainment levels
- you will encourage students to engage proactively with their learning
- you will be responsible in helping to provide a safe environment for students to learn.
- You will assist the teacher in the students their learning and development as well as with behaviour management, consistently promoting positive behaviour.
To be considered for this role you must hold a degree in a any subject.
Ideally you will already have some experience of working with young people, or you may be considering furthering your career in education as a teacher (desirable but not essential). Maybe you are taking a year out before doing your Masters or a PGCE?
At Veritas we pride ourselves on providing an honest and reliable recruitment service through designated consultants, we also offer attractive rates of pay and offer full support from start to finish of your placement.
If you wish to be considered please respond to this advert by sending your up to date CV. Please not, due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'