General Classroom Assistant
Location: Primary School, Batley, Kirklees
Contract Type: Maternity Cover
Salary: 80- 90 per day
The Primary School in Batley is currently seeking a General Classroom Assistant to provide maternity cover. This is an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated team and make a positive impact on the education of young students.
- Assist the Teacher: Support the classroom teacher in delivering lessons and activities.
- Supervise Students: Ensure the safety and well-being of students during class and other school activities.
- Individual Support: Provide assistance to students who may require additional help.
- Manage Resources: Help organize and manage classroom materials and resources.
- Maintain a Positive Learning Environment: Contribute to creating a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Communicate with Parents: Share relevant information with parents and caregivers when necessary.
- Experience: Previous experience working in an educational setting is beneficial.
- Qualifications: A relevant educational qualification or a willingness to undertake training as required.
- DBS Check: A valid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check or the ability to obtain one.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team Player: Ability to work collaboratively within a team of educators.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to (url removed)
If you're passionate about education and eager to support the growth and development of young learners, we encourage you to apply.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'