Job Title: General Teaching Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Are you passionate about education and supporting young learners? Do you have a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of children? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic General Teaching Assistant to work with children in various year groups. You will work alongside our experienced teachers to provide support and guidance to our students, enabling them to reach their full potential.
- Work collaboratively with the classroom teacher to support the planning and delivery of engaging and effective lessons
- Support individual students or small groups of students to enhance their learning experience
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that supports the development of our students
- Communicate regularly with the classroom teacher to ensure a coordinated approach to student learning
- Provide pastoral care and support to students as required
- Experience working with children, preferably in a primary school setting
- A desire to make a positive impact on the lives of children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning abilities
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team
We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and competitive salary and benefits packages.
If you are a dedicated and passionate Primary Teaching Assistant who is ready to make a positive impact on the lives of our students, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
At Randstad Education, you will have a dedicated consultant to work with your preferences and needs, provide opportunities to work within your local area and free accredited career & professional development training whilst building an excellent teaching experience!
As a dedicated Primary Specialist, here at Randstad Education, I work closely with the many of the Schools within Wirral and Liverpool; supporting over 700 Teachers & TA's with their search for short term, long term and permanent job opportunities. I am extremely passionate about what I do and ensure to provide a professional and friendly approach to both my clients and candidates at all times. I strongly believe there is a job for everyone, therefore I work extremely hard and spend a lot of time ensuring the best possible match will be made between the school and the candidate.
To discuss this role or others we may have in store for you in more detail, please contact Craig at the Liverpool branch on (phone number removed) alternatively please send your CV to (url removed)