French Speaking Teaching Assistant
Job Title: French Speaking Teaching Assistant
Location: Wembley, London
School: Ofsted Outstanding Primary School
Position Type: Full-Time/ Part-Time
Are you a bilingual (French/English) individual with a passion for working within education? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young learners? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A prestigious primary school located in Wembley, London, with a long-standing reputation for excellence in education are looking for a French/ English teaching assistant on either a full-time/ long-term basis or on an ad hoc/ flexible basis.
The school holds an Ofsted Outstanding rating, and is committed to providing top-of-the-line facilities and an exceptional learning environment for students.
They are enthusiastic French-speaking Teaching Assistants to work within their Primary department. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a dedicated team of educators to support young learners and make a real difference to their education experience. Previous experience working within a classroom is not compulsory but would be highly beneficial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting a positive learning environment through creative and interactive activities.
- Using your initiative to assist teachers in planning and organizing classroom activities.
- Comfortably performing personal care duties as required.
- Supporting and assisting the main class teacher.
Requirements: To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Fluent in both French and English (spoken and written).
- Proactive and positive mindset with a passion for working with children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Ability to start as soon as possible.
What We Offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- The chance to be part of an outstanding school with excellent resources.
If you are a dedicated and bilingual individual with a passion for working within education, please submit your CV and we will be in touch shortly!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'