Salary: £100 - £120 Per day
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
We are currently reaching out to motivated and enthusiastic employability tutors from different locations that can deliver in a range of different vocations. You will be working for the most successful and leading training providers within the employability and skills sector supporting learners to achieve their aspirations by delivering key skills. This is the ideal role for someone who is currently a freelance tutor/trainer and are looking for more opportunities. We are looking for tutors located in Bradford, Manchester, Sheffield, Middlesbrough and Newcastle.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Freelance Tutor in Skills, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivery face to face or remote depending on role that is required to work on
- Delivering essential employability skills such as CV writing/interview skills
- Helping individuals to achieve their qualifications
- Providing support to learners and adapt to learner needs
- Monitor learner progress and keep a record of areas of concern
- Liaise with line manager any changes or updates that have been made
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Freelance Tutor in Skills will have:
- Experience delivering in one or more of the following vocations: CSCS, Construction, warehousing, Customer Service, Hospitality & Employability
- An enhanced DBS that has been dated within the last 12 months or proof/details of being on the update service
- Completion of Safeguarding, Equality and Prevent certificates within the last 12 months or be willing to complete
- A relevant teaching qualification such as a PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, or PGCE or CertEd
- A relevant assessor’s qualification such as a D32/D33, TAQA, CAVA, A1 or equivalent
Apply now for the Freelance Tutor in Skills role!