EYFS Teaching Assistant
Middlesbrough (Full Time)
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a primary school in the Middlesbrough area.
This is a full time Teaching Assistant role, working in reception, Monday to Friday 8:30am until 3:30pm
This role will commence in February 2024 and will be on going with a potential to become long term, depending on the needs of the school at the time.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a Level 2 or above in Teaching and Supporting Learning with EYFS Specialism preferred.
Working as part of a passionate teaching team, the desired teaching assistant will focus on providing a high standard of support to both the children in the class and the class teacher. The successful teaching assistant will be expected to work on their own inititve to help identify children who may require extra support, and be flexible to changing envirnoments.
This small welcoming primary school is looking for a committed and experienced Teaching Assistant to join their team.
The Head Teacher and leadership team are dedicated to providing and outstanding level of education to the children within the school. The school is friendly and welcoming and has a positive ethos.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in supporting teaching & learning in schools.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in Early Years.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside Primary team on: (phone number removed).