EYFS Teaching Assisant
December 2023 - July 2024
EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teaching Assistant required for an outstanding primary school based in Ainsdale, Sefton for a Long-term role. If successful, you will be required to support the class teacher in providing fun, engaging, and consistently structured learning for the children. This role will be to start in December 2023 and finish in July 2024. Phonics Experience is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities of the role included but are not limited to:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to build strong relationships with students and staff.
- Be encouraging and supportive.
- Have a positive attitude towards teaching and aiding children's development.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the student.
- Experience with phonics
This school has a friendly and welcoming community. Children are encouraged to be independent, creative, and respectful. Staff within the school strive to give students a fun and exciting learning experience, which in turn enables all children to excel.
- Have experience working with children, or adults, with additional needs
- Hold a L2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Able to support children of all abilities.
- Have a positive and ambitious attitude to learning.
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Potential long-term teaching roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- Preferred supplier to more than 20 boroughs across the UK
- Recommend-a-friend scheme.
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.