Vision Teacher are seeking an English teacher to deliver KS3-KS4 English on a long-term basis until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will be joining a department that is focused on creativity, support, and collaboration. The school are looking for someone who can truly engage students and work collaboratively with the rest of the department.
- This is a full-time role with a duration of whole academic year
- Ideally would have QTS or QTLS but are open to Unqualified Teachers also
- Must have experience teaching KS3-KS4 English
- Mixed variety of different ability students ranging across all sets.
- Responsibility of being given a form class.
- Start date: November 27th
- Salary is dependent on current pay scale
About the School:
- Small all-boys high achieving secondary school
- Department that is focused on creativity, support, and collaboration.
- Supportive team who brings different levels of expertise and provide a varied and engaging curriculum, the department plan together and deliver engaging lessons.
- The behaviour is good, and teachers have high expectations, and these are often met by pupils. Pupils recognise that teachers care about them which gives pupils a positive attitude towards learning.
- Have Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Previous experience working within a primary/secondary school.
- Provide two professional references.
- Register with Vision Teaching and follow all compliance procedures.
- BA in insert subject or related subject, QTS or PGCE.
- Overseas trained and Unqualified teachers are welcome to apply
To be considered for the position, please apply by submitting a cv.
I will be shortlisting at the end of the week, only teachers with relevant experience will be contacted.