KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employment Coach / Advisor
£22,250 - £26,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits a motivated and engaging individual who is looking to support the wider community and lower unemployment rates.
The successful candidate will have prior experience of working within any of the following customer facing sectors; Employability/DWP, Recruitment, Hospitality, Sales or Customer Service - and have proven demonstrable experience of developing new businesses, working to targets and the ability to coach, mentor and motivate individuals.
See duties below;
- Engage, motivate and support unemployed participants through to gaining sustainable employment opportunities; via contract referrals, community engagement/attraction, promotion of relevant training courses and identifying the correct pathway, support participants with cv writing and the job application process.
- Support participants with CV writing and job applications
- Proactively engage with local employers to source employment opportunities for your caseload.
- Proactively attract participants through a variety of avenues.
- Work towards and achieve targets and KPI's for job starts / placements.
- Completing all necessary paperwork in line with compliance and quality standards.
- Experience of working within a similar setting within the W2W sector, supporting unemployed individuals would be desired.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role with the ability to motivate, influence, coach and mentor unemployed individuals.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification such as Functional Skills) OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 NVQ/Diploma
- Must be flexible with travel for outreach work.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.