EMPLOYER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Based: Derby or Nottingham
Salary: £27,000 to £31,000
Fantastic opportunity for an Employer Relationship Manager to join a leading ‘Good’ training organisation who work in the East Midlands region, delivering various programmes including Apprenticeships, Employability and Adult Learning.
This role can be based from either Nottingham or Derby, and will involve some travel across the East Midlands.
- A proven sales record within the apprenticeship sector
- A proven track record of generating own sales leads
- Experience of account managing customers (employers)
- Good IT Skills – Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, internet,
- spreadsheets, tracking systems, Microsoft, Zoom, DocuSign etc.
- Self motivated and target drivem
- Driving licence and own transport
- Marketing experience would be useful
- Any knowledge of FE sector fuding (e.g traineeships, AEB ) would also be useful but not essential
- Meet monthly sales targets through your own sales campaigns, using a variety of methods such as telesales, field sales, networking and social media.
- Build a continuous pipeline of business opportunities
- Generate opportunities across all funding streams, which include apprenticeships, traineeships and commercial training.
- Research local and regional employer base and developing employer database to generate targeted campaigns
- Take ownership of an agreed number of employer accounts for ongoing management of employer relationships
- Attend employer events where applicable to generate business opportunities.
- Support employers with their Apprenticeship Service account
- Conduct employer visits to promote services and carry out a Training Needs Analysis.
- Complete all necessary funding paperwork with the employer such as employer contract and Health and Safety checks.