KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Employer Engagement Executive / Learner Enrolment
Home based with travel across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
£27,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Full Time, Permanent
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Proven experience working within a learner / candidate engagement role
- Background in employer engagement / sourcing vacancies
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and flexibility with travel.
- Ability to interact with learners / employers using a range of methods - face to face, telephone and via social media.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Establish and manage relationships with referral agencies such as the Job centre, stakeholders and building strong links in the community, to recruit learners onto suitable training programmes.
- Proactively engage with local employers to source employment opportunities and market individuals from your caseload
- Account management responsibilities to maximise and ensure repeat business.
- Promote the benefits of employability training and adult education programmes available, with a view to enrolling individuals onto suitable programmes, then onto sustainable employment.
- Complete documentation accurately, ensuring that all paperwork meets compliance standards.
- Creation and maintenance of learner and stakeholder databases.
- Work towards targets / KPI’s.
- Engage with the local community to promote our client as the Provider of choice.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities