We have an amazing opportunity for a Business Development Officer to work for an award-winning Training provider, to identify and engage with employers to promote Early years apprenticeships and other training courses, You will generate quality new start volumes on appropriate apprenticeship programs in line with regional capacity whilst ensuring all eligibility criteria are met.
Locations: Hertfordshire (Hybrid Role)
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications as a minimum to be considered:
- Experience in a sales or recruitment environment
- Knowledge of vocational training, the Skills Industry, and funding requirements.
- Successful sales or recruitment experience, including interview techniques training.
- Successfully proven achievements in sourcing and closing new business opportunities.
- Proven track record of commercial revenue generation.
- Experience in field-based sales.
- Knowledge and application of relevant selling techniques including presentation skills.
- ICT Skills (including use of Excel, Outlook, and bespoke software systems).
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to work according to own initiative.
- Experience in influencing people and the ability to be able to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
ou will receive:
- Holiday Allowance 25 days + Bank holiday
- Birthday off
- Bonus Scheme - upon meeting KPI's
- Great Basic Salary
- Progression Opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply