KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant
Salary: up to £32,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Source and engage with new employers in order to generate vacancies and work placements, and promote our clients range of vocational programmes and opportunities.
- Work closely with Job Centres and organise courses for unemployed individuals to undertake, in line with employers vacancy requirements. Candidates will then have the opportunity of an interview for those vacancies.
- Liaise with employers to identify skills and / or recruitment needs.
- Work closely with learners to provide advice and guidance in preparation for interviews, as well as supporting with CV writing.
- Ensure learners have positive progression opportunities available to them, following completion of their learning programme.
- Keep up to date with competitor`s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Completing company documentation ensuring that all documents meet compliance standards.
- Must have knowledge of the local labour market and an understanding of the current employment trends.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future