KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors. Job Title:
Employability Tutor / Trainer Location:
Blackpool and surrounding areas Salary:
up to £28,000 Package:
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More! Type:
Full-time, Permanent (Part Time applicants can also be considered) Duties:
- Provide employability training services to individuals; as part of the delivery, you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
- Prepare, deliver and coach learners in a group-based setting, through their Employability programme from enrolment/induction through to completion.
- Provide engaging and exciting training sessions to inspire and motivate learners.
- Support learners to progress onwards through a variety of progressions routes including employment opportunities and other training pathways such as apprenticeships.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- Must hold a recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET.
- Must have experience within a similar role delivering Employability.
- The ability to engage and inspire learners
- Demonstrable energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.