LAGAT College are a well-established and growing training provider with an opportunity for someone to start immediately as an Employability Tutor. This is a face to face teaching role based in uphill Lincoln.
As a Tutor in Employability, you will be responsible to:
- Keep track of learner’s individual needs and aspire to break down learner barriers.
- Deliver employability such as CV Writing/Interview skills and personal progression.
- Support the learner's math's, English and digital skills development
- Handle clerical duties related to courses and learners.
- Create a safe, fun, and motivated learning environment for learners.
- Review learners’ current progression and work on areas of need for improvement.
Experience and Skills: As a Tutor in Employability, you will need the following to be successful:
- A teaching qualification or equivalent such as a PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS/CertEd or PGCE
- Experience delivering employability skills to learners
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good Knowledge within the employability and skills sector
- Ideally an assessor qualification such as A1, TAQA
- Functional Skills Level 2 in math's and English or GCSE/A Level equivalent