£37,269 to £39,457 per annum plus a one off recruitment incentive of up to £3,000 (dependant on qualifications)
Package: We offer a generous annual leave entitlement, a respected pension scheme and family friendly policies
Hours: 37 hours per week (Full-time)
· Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in electrotechnical?
· Super organised and take pride in your work?
· Keen to inspire the next generation of electricians and share your knowledge and experience?
If you can answer yes, look at what we can offer and apply now.
As an award-winning college, we are looking for exceptional people like you to join our team. We truly value our staff who have a key role in supporting and developing our students to achieve their goals.
This is a teaching role which involves workshops and classroom learning, your priority will be to engage and inspire our students to achieve their full potential. In a typical day, you will be:
· Demonstrating and teaching practical skills in our workshops
· Delivering theoretical lessons to support the practical applications
Relevant industrial experience would be invaluable, along with experience of sharing your skills in an educational/training environment.
You’ll enjoy a friendly and supportive workplace with excellent benefits that includes:
- A 35-day annual leave entitlement, plus 8 Bank Holidays and 10 college closure days including Christmas
- A well-respected pension scheme (Teachers Pension)
- Free parking at all our College sites (on a first come first served basis)
- Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working
- Superb opportunities for training and development
So, if you’d like to make a difference and be part of a unique organisation that supports one of the largest and most exciting employment sectors in the UK, we’d love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply, please click the 'apply online' button below.
Please note this position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check. The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the ‘Prevent Duty’ and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments.