Early Years Trainer/Skills Coach
- Job Reference: 296101133
- Date Posted: 8 February 2024
- Recruiter: Newcastle Perms (296)
- Website: https://www.pertemps.co.uk/
- Location: Bristol
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: £30,000 to £32,000
- Bonus/Benefits: 28 days+ bank holidays with the option to purchase more, Home based r
- Sector: Assessor / Skills Coach
- Job Type: Permanent
�� Join Our Team as an Early Years Apprenticeship Skills Coach in Early Years ��
Are you passionate about nurturing the future generation and guiding them towards a successful career in Early Years education? Look no further! We are excited to offer an exceptional opportunity for an Early Years Apprenticeship Skills Coach to join a dynamic team in Bristol.
This company believes in investing in both our learners and its employees. With a competitive salary of up to £34000, they offer more than just financial rewards. Their comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a generous holiday allowance of 28 days, plus bank holidays, with the flexibility to buy and sell holidays to suit your needs.
• They offer a competitive pension scheme, ensuring your hard work today leads to a comfortable retirement tomorrow.
• Health and Well-being: Take advantage of dental care benefits to keep you smiling and healthy.
• Flexitime: They understand that life outside work matters too. Their flexible working hours let you balance your personal and professional commitments seamlessly.
• Career Growth: Join a team that believes in your potential. We offer genuine opportunities for career progression, enabling you to reach new heights in your professional journey.
Your Role: As an Early Years Apprenticeship Skills Coach, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the careers of aspiring Early Years professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting learners up to level 5 in Early Years and level 3 in Teaching Assistant (desirable).
• Guiding apprentices through their educational journey, providing mentorship and valuable insights.
• Creating and delivering engaging learning experiences that empower learners to excel in their chosen path.
• Embedding Functional Skills within the curriculum to enhance learners' overall skillset.
• Delivering monthly webinars to provide learners with up-to-date knowledge and industry insights.
• Utilising and developing a wide range of resources and techniques tailored to individual learners' needs.
• Observing and reviewing work produced by learners to ensure it meets qualification standards and individual needs.
• Providing insightful, constructive, and informative feedback to help learners maximize their potential.
• Proactively monitoring, evaluating, and improving the quality and effectiveness of your workload and practices to ensure outstanding learner experiences.
• Organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress to facilitate accurate tracking.
• Visiting and observing learners in their workplace to provide support, gather evidence, and ensure holistic learning experiences.
Qualifications and Experience for the Early Years Skills Coach/Apprenticeship Trainer
• A recognised Assessors Award such as TAQA or CAVA
• A Teaching Qualification at level 3 is highly desirable such as Award in Education and Training,(AET) PTLLS
• Relevant qualification in Early Years education at level 3 or above
• Previous experience of delivering and coaching Early Years Apprenticeships to Level 5
• Vocational competence within Early Years/Child Care at Supervisor level or above
• Full UK Driving License and flexibility to travel with the North Essex/East Anglia region
For more information please get in touch with the Pertemps Newcastle office on 0191 3000513