Early Years Teaching Assistant
Are you a friendly and supportive individual wanting to aid the learning environment of children?
Monarch Education are working with a mainstream primary school in the PR1 area, who is seeking a part time Teaching Assistant. The role would entail supporting the pupil during lesson times, break times and in group sessions/ 1-1's. You will also support the Reception class teacher with general assisting duties and provide updates/ feedback where needed.
- 1-1 Reception TA
- Start Date: Monday 4th March 2024
- Part time, 3 days per week
- Hours: 9am - 12pm each day
- PR1 Preston Area
- Friendly, empathetic and motivating
- Attentive to needs of pupils
- Strong regard for pupil safety-and well being
- Caring, patient, and understanding
- Motivating with ability to engage pupils
- Good ability to manage behaviour
- Reliable and committed fully to each lesson assisted
To be put forward for this position you must either be registered or be prepared to register with Monarch Education, to go through all of the necessary vetting procedures. If you have similar previous experience and you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.