Early Years Teaching Assistant (Full Time)
£380 - £450 per week (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
February - Ongoing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a large Primary School in south Liverpool, for an EYFS Teaching Assistant, to support in their reception class. The school are looking for an experienced early years teaching assistant who will be confident undertaking Phonics and is competent with EYFS assessment framework. This is a full-time role starting after February half-term and continuing for the rest of the academic year.
This school are Ofsted rated Good with 'Outstanding' areas. They pride themselves on being a supportive, well-resourced working and learning environment and are committed to the professional development of their staff. For the right EYFS Teaching Assistant there will be an opportunity for this position to become permanent.
The desired EYFS Teaching Assistant will have;
- Experience of working with early years children, either from a school or private nursery setting
- Confident supporting the EYFS framework
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Have, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
What We Offer
As an EYFS Teaching Assistant who is part of our team, you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability)
- Social and networking events
- Pension contributions
- CPD to help with your professional development
- Access to a dedicated consultant
- Access to our cash referral bonus when you refer a friend to Vision for Education
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to Apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Michelle Dewhurst on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
The Edwin Group is a Top 10 UK employer in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023. Rated as 'Excellent' by our staff in all categories and recognised as having industry leading and world-class levels of employee engagement across the Group.