DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - MANCHESTER, NORTHWEST
Are you someone who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Can you develop captivating content for social media and other digital platforms, aimed at a variety of target audiences?
V Selective are recruiting for a North West based, Government funded Training Provider Organisation, who provide Transport and Logistics related Training to some of the UK’s largest brands.
As part of onging growth, the organisation is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive based from their Manchester site.
This role is perfect for someone wanting to work in a fast-paced environment and showcase their creative flair. This is a varied role, and every day is different, from writing content such as social media posts and blogs, to delivering effective digital campaigns promoting the varioua products offered.
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE – CANDIDATE PROFILE
Ideally you will be educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or Marketing, possessing:
- Strong digital, spoken and written communication skills
- Copywriting experience
- Social media paid/organic campaign management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Social media content creation
- Adobe suite package skills (Indesign, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Video production and editing skills
- Microsoft suite package skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc)
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing software (desirable)
- Create Digital Media content for all aspects of the organisation to showcase on the various digital platforms and wider use
- Running paid and organic social media campaigns
- Creating and managing effective Email marketing campaigns
- Capturing and celebrating learner success
- Writing and publishing content for our websites
- Researching and analysing trends
- Research online activity of competitors, customers and other associated organisations.
STARTING SALARY UP TO £24K