Job Title: Data and Operations AdministratorLocation: Northampton - Hybrid WorkingSalary: £23,000 - £27,000Immediate Start Available
We are delighted to represent one of our esteemed partners, an independent Training Provider renowned for their exceptional reputation. Due to their continuous growth, we are seeking an experienced Data and Compliance Administrator to join their dynamic team. If you are a detail-oriented professional with experience working with Training and Apprenticeships and have a passion for data and compliance, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.Key Responsibilities of the Data and Compliance Administrator:
Skills and Experience Required for the Data and Compliance Administrator
- Maintain accurate learner data records in the ILR system, ensuring compliance and data integrity.
- Validate and update learner information from various sources for accuracy and consistency.
- Manage data using Onefile, including Docusign chasing and updating trackers.
- Maintain records for awarding bodies involved in End Point Assessment activities.
- Undertake activities as defined for this role as indicated in the Onboarding Process for learners and employers
- Manage apprenticeship data in the Apprenticeship Service.
- Ensure compliance according to funding rules.
- Update enrolment paperwork based on funding rule changes.
- Add and manage learners to their Learner Management system
- Updating Training plans from the curriculum
- Handle logistics, registrations, and tracker maintenance.
- Proven experience in data administration and compliance within the apprenticeship sector.
- Proficiency in ILR software and data management systems such as Maytas, Pics, Yeti
- Strong IT skills, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and relevant software.
- Knowledge of funding rules and ESFA guidelines
If you are a highly organised and detail-oriented professional with experience in data and operations administration, and you are ready to contribute to a reputable training provider's growth, we encourage you to apply.
For more information please get in touch with Pertemps on 0191 3000513