S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
We are proud to be recruiting for Curriculum Manager in a full-time, permanent position. Our client is an award-winning organization in the education and training sector, they are looking for experienced individuals to be responsible for creating, designing, revising, and evaluating the curriculum and programmes according to the needs of the learners, employers, and stakeholders. This is a remote position with some national travel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Curriculum Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Ensure the programmes are designed to meet the employers, delivery staff, and learners’ needs by evaluating the delivery programmes properly
- Create, design, and revise the curriculum and provide updated ways in delivering content to support the delivery of all learning programmes
- Build a positive relationship with stakeholders to have a consistent assessment and delivery of results
- Ensure to achieve shared goals and targets
- Attend meetings and training when required
Experience and Skills:
As a Curriculum Manager, you will need the following to be successful:
- IQA and Assessor’s qualifications such as TAQA, CAVA, V1/A1, etc
- Experience in project management and curricula development with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of Ofsted framework and experience in reporting and data handling
- Ability to achieve and exceed KPIs
- Team player, proactive, flexible, and strong organizational skills
Apply now for the Curriculum Manager role!