£37,000 - £41,000 (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Full time, Permanent
An exciting new opportunity to produce and improve new cutting-edge training for the modern technician.
- Hold a Degree/HND or equivalent in Electronic Engineering.
- Ideally hold experience of course design and development.
- Ability to research new subjects, design and develop new materials for assessments, and projects.
- Knowledge of technical authorship.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and the Microsoft Suite.
- Design and develop Electronics training courses derived from training objectives, and produce controlled Course Training Package documents in accordance with DSAT.
- Produce and evaluate examinations and assessment packages.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are always implemented and complied with and carry out any other tasks as directed by your Line Manager.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.