CONTRACTS ADMINSTRATOR - TRAINING PROVIDER ORGANISATION - MANCHESTER, NORTHWEST
V Selective are recruiting for a North West based, Government funded Training Provider Organisation, who provide Transport and Logistics related Training to some of the UK’s largest brands.
As part of onging growth, the organisation is looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator based from their Manchester site.
As Contracts Administrator you will provide efficent administrative support to the department, contributing to continuous improvement. You will also attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR – CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Administration experience
- Good IT skills, including use of Word, Excel and Databases
- Knowledge of government funding training
- Experience of using a Learner Management System such as Maytas or PICS is desirable
- Good organisational skills, whilst working to deadlines
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Able to plan own workload whilst responding to changing priorities
- Can produces accurate work with attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team or using own initiative
- Registration & certification of learners on a variety of awarding body systems
- Inputting learner details on to ACE System to apply for certificates#
- Inputting learners’ details to Maytas Database
- Awarding Body filing
- General filing
- Reception cover when needed
- Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Devising and maintaining office systems