Looking to join an Employee Owned Company?
Apply today to join our employee ownership team and be part of shaping the future and people lives. Itec was founded 40 years ago and we are one of the most vocationally diverse employee owned independent training providers. Delivering Apprenticeships, Jobs Growth Wales +, Restart and Commercial contracts we provide qualifications, education and employability skills supporting the social and economic potential of the people and communities in which we work.
Our successful business is seeking a Compliance Administrator to complete effective compliance auditing ensuring Itec maintains contractual compliance whilst enhancing our learner experience through frequent, impactful interventions both in person and digitally.
If you have experience in working in this sector and / or a different sector such as customer service / support focused roles and can demonstrate the behaviours required aligned to our core values, we would like to hear from you.
Salary Banding: £19,500- £21,500
Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Responsible for routine analysis of reports/key data to identify and action plan or potential compliance risks.
- Responsible for supporting the team to address identified compliance issues with assessors/customers.
- Responsible for tracking identified areas of concern to completion.
- Responsible for supporting the team to schedule tasks proactively.
- Accountable for reporting trend of non-compliance to the managers.
- Responsible for managing the risk rating of all assessor caseloads.
- Responsible for contributing to the review of internal compliance reports.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working within a targeted / performance driven environment
- Professional and articulate with effective communication skills
- IT literate
- Full driving license with use of vehicle
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyesight care scheme
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
- NUS discount card
- Free Onsite parking
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post