KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors. Job Title:
Childcare Trainer Assessor Location:
Croydon and surrounding areas - Home/Field based Salary:
£25,000 - £30,000 including weighting and DOE Type:
Full time, Permanent Essential Criteria:
- Must hold either a recognised Assessor (D32/33, A1, CAVA, TAQA) OR a Teaching qualification (PTLLS/AET or above).
- Ideally have experience of assessing Childcare Apprenticeships (Level 3 or Level 5), although this is not essential as our client can upskill.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Childcare at Room Leader / Supervisor level or above.
- Must hold own Level 3 in Childcare as a minimum.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and deliver full Apprenticeships in Childcare (New Standards) Levels 2 and 3 (Level 5 if competent to do so).
- Deliver / support learners with Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assessors will be required to actively recruit and sign-up learners to grow and maintain own caseload through marketing and sales activities.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.