KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Childcare NVQ Assessor - Trainee or Qualified
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity* for an experienced Early Years professional looking to become an Assessor, or a qualified Assessor looking for a new opportunity.
Full training and support will be given to trainee candidates to achieve the Assessor award
Location: Bristol - Home/Field based
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Expenses + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM have an exciting opportunity for a Childcare Assessor to deliver full Apprenticeships in Early Years! This opportunity is open to both Trainee and Qualified candidates.
Qualified Assessors - applications are welcomed from candidates with current or previous assessing experience which is not up to date.
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessing / Teaching qualification but not essential
- Must hold solid occupational competency in Childcare (Early Years) as a Deputy or Nursery Manager
- Must hold an Ofsted recognised Childcare qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills.
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and prepared to work with learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours when necessary due to some learners working shifts.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Early Years Childcare Levels 2 and 3.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities