KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors. Job Title:
Childcare Assessor – CYPF / Residential (Trainee or Qualified)
*Trainee OR Qualified Assessor opportunity* for an aspiring educator with a background within Residential Childcare or a qualified Assessor looking for a new challenge!
West Midlands - Home/Field based (Must be flexible with travel) Package:
£31,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience) Type:
Full Time, Permanent Essential Criteria:
- Must hold solid occupational competency as a Manager / Deputy Manager within a Residential Childcare setting, or Early Intervention, Children's / Early Years Centres, or Educational settings within the community.
- Must hold own Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (CYP/CYPF).
- Must be comfortable with online and face-to-face delivery methods.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Children and Young People/Residential Childcare up to Level 5 (Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Level 4 and Children, Young People and Families Manager Level 5).
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and meetings are conducted.
- Support learners to achieve Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.