On average, SCL interacts with over 1,600 children each day and this specific role offers you the chance to engage with children at one of our breakfast and After School Clubs, the parts of their day when the right level of care and support is pivotal to their school achievement and future success.
What SCL Offers
- Attractive benefits for you and your family- We offer Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies to all of our staff.
- An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme -We make sure excellence is recognized
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects and training opportunities
- A dedicated Learning & Development team to support your career progression.
- Companywide Socials- A chance for the entire company to get together on a regular basis.
- Excellent Staff discounts on SCL services- Opportunity to save on childcare costs at SCL provisions.
Part Time (5 days a week)
Breakfast Club & After School Care Club
Up to £16 per hour
24 hours a week which covers the delivery hours, 3 hours a week planning, training (2 hours a fortnight 10am-12pm on a Friday) and 1 hour a month for a review, 1:1.
37.5 hours a week
Salary up to £25,000 per annum plus up to £7,000 bonus per annum
As a Childcare Activities Site Lead you will deliver an engaging daily club programme of activities within a Breakfast and After school Care club setting, monitor and report on the effectiveness of activities, develop strong relationships with schools and parents, as well as leading and motivating a team of Care Club Assistants.
The Childcare Site Lead will be part of a dedicated team of Primary Education tutors and Regional Managers, ensuring a safe and secure environment is provided to children aged 4 - 11 years. Our teams are provided with opportunities for their own career development for a fantastic career path in Childcare.
The safety and welfare of children is paramount to SCL, all applicants will be subject to thorough background checks to ensure their suitability to work with children. These will include, but are not limited to, reference checks, police checks, DBS checks and qualification check.
SCL are an inclusive employer. We will endeavor to meet your needs to ensure that you have equal opportunities during the interview process. Therefore, If you are neurodivergent, have a learning difficulty, or disabled, please let us know in advance of your interview if you require any alternative arrangements.