This is a fantastic opportunity, one that’s not to be missed, to work for an incredible organisation who are financially stable. The objective is to support participants to find work, who otherwise find it difficult to gain employment. This organisation works with employers, community health teams, local government, and others to provide tailored support to individuals.
2 positions available, 1 in Ipswich and the other in Bury St Edmunds
Monday to Friday 9 am till 5pm
- Manage a caseload of customers with complex needs requiring intensive person-centred support.
- Provide advice guidance and support to overcome barriers to social
inclusion and signpost to internal and external support.
- Development of customer action plan post referral, updating and
developing whilst addressing barriers
- Accurate and timely recording of input client data and
information in order that the service operates within requirements
- Carry out triage, risk assessments, risk management plans and
- Review on going care and liaising closely with the full range of workers within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Work in partnership with other agencies to promote rehabilitation.
- Recognise personal and professional boundaries
- Ensure that all data requirements are met within defined deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Understanding of the barriers faced by in relation to reintegration back into society.
- Ability to work with and manage challenging behaviour
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries and work effectively with partnership agencies
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working to targets
- Good verbal, presentation and written skills and ability to communicate concisely and effectively
- Good IT skills, experience with Microsoft Office software and previous experience of working with databases
- IAG Level 3 (Desirable skill).
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: £24,891 per annum
- 25 days holiday + stats with option to purchase additional annual leave.
- 3.5 days paid annual leave for Christmas.
- 2 days paid per annum for volunteering work.
- Healthcare plan, discounted gym membership, life assurance at 3 times salary.
- Online shopping discounts including supermarkets and DIY stores.
- Health and wellbeing programmes.
- Full training is given.