KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors
Job Title: Brickwork Tutor
(Trainee or Qualified Tutor opportunity)
Location: Huntingdon - Centre based
Salary: up to £32,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold a recognised qualification in Brickwork.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Brickwork.
- Willingness to work towards PTLLS/AET and/or Assessors Award - fully funded and supported by employer
- Confident and comfortable to deliver training/workshops to groups of learners
- Must be IT Literate.
- Teach/assess learners working towards a vocational qualification in Brickwork within a classroom based environment.
- Ensure sessions are motivating, engaging and develop learners skills knowledge and behaviours
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Embedding of Maths and English into sessions.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities