Behaviour Teaching Assistant Camden, North London ASAP Start
- Are you an eager and engaging teaching assistant?
- Are you looking to develop you experience in behavioural management?
- Can you create confidence and drive in the children you work with?
Remedy Education are looking for an eager and inspired Teaching Assistant, that specialises in behaviour, to start at a new SEMH primary school based in southeast London. The school is looking to build a safe space for their students where they can flourish and grow.
Candidates that are ideal for this role will be prepared to go above and beyond to care for the welfare and achievements of the students. Applicants must be driven to comply with the school's ethos and help build an outstanding reputation.
Working in school is an incredibly rewarding job and could be the start of an amazing career!
If this is for you apply now!
- Liaise with the class teacher where required
- Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
- Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents, and carers where necessary
- Looking after students emotional, physical, and social well being
- Experience working with children with SEND and behaviour issues
- Training related to SEND e.g., Autism Awareness; Zones of Regulation; Team Teach (safe handling)
- Experience of working 1:1 or with small groups.
- Experience of using visual resources, including visual timetables; now & next boards; check lists
- Experience of/training in phonics & early reading
- Interest in Autism, Speech, and Language. Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
If you are interested in the role, please apply, or contact me on Siann at Remedy Education.