APPPRENTICESHIPS SKILLS COACH (LOGISTICS) - HOME BASED WITH SOME TRAVEL WHEN REQUIRED
Salary Negotiable up to £28k DOE
V Selective are recruiting for a North West based, Government funded Training Provider Organisation, who provide Transport and Logistics related Training to some of the UK’s largest brands.
This organisation delivers Apprenticeships, Bootcamps, and various courses including Forklift Truck (FLT) training, LGV Licence Training and Driver CPCD.
As part of onging growth, the organisation is looking to recruit a Apprenticeships Skills Coach in Logistics.
As a Logistics Coach (Trainer / Assessor) you will support apprentices through their learning journey, helping them to achieve their goals and enable life changing career progression. Your primary focus will be to deliver and coordinate quality training and assessment, working with your apprentices and their mentors to ensure that the necessary skills and knowledge are being developed for apprentices to succeed in their job roles. For this role we are happy to consider experienced / qualified Trainers / Assessors ... as well as candidates with Logistics related experience who would like to move into this type of role - in this case full training would be given and you would be put through your relevant qualfications.
This a Remote / Hybrid role with mainly remote working, but with some travel to Greater Manchester as required. Experienced candidates can live in different areas, but Trainee candidates would required more time on site, so should be local.
Applicants require experience in transport and logistics industry – either warehousing, traffic office or as a driver
LOGISTICS SKILLS COACH – CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Comprehensive experience in transport and logistics industry – warehouse, traffic office or as a driver
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels
- Good IT skills
- Educated to NVQ level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Math and English level 2 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Assessor/ teaching award (Desirable)
- Administration experience
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Deliver quality training and assessment in centre, via Teams or on company premises.
- Ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with the End Point Assessment and awarding Organisations’ requirements.
- Work with apprentices, their mentors and line managers to ensure learning activities are completed within the agreed time scales, in line with the apprenticeships scheme of work.
- Deliver quality teaching and support that can inspire apprentices to change behaviours and make positive impacts in the areas of productivity, environment, communication, technology, security, and safety.
- Maintain centre records / systems so learner progress and accurately documented.
- Ensure apprentices are engaged in learning and are contacted, seen, assessed, and reviewed.
- Ensure the learner has sufficient underpinning knowledge to achieve excellent outcomes in their end point assessment.
- Eensure all workplace supervisors are familiar with the assessment / monitoring process.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills.