Educate is seeking dedicated and passionate Supply Secondary School Teaching Assistants to join our team in a secondary school in Ruthin.
As a Supply Teaching Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work in various secondary schools, gaining valuable experience, and making a positive impact on the lives of students. Educate is a leading education staffing company committed to providing high-quality educational professionals to schools and educational institutions across the UK.
We take pride in our dedication to supporting both educators and schools, ensuring students receive the best possible learning experience. If you are interested in taking your first step working in education, apply today or call our team on (phone number removed) for more information.
Benefits of joining the Educate Group:
- Led by experienced educators with over 85+ years of combined education experience.
- Provides staffing solutions to schools with a commitment to high-quality support for partner schools.
- Offers flexible work arrangements to achieve a work-life balance.
- Provides opportunities to build relevant classroom-based experience with reputable schools in the area.
- Offers free regular training from a team of educators.
- Opportunity to apply for initial teacher training with Educate ITT and link schools.
- Potential for permanent job placement if available.
Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
- Support the teacher in preparing classroom materials.
- Assist individual students and manage student behaviour.
- Assess progress and provide feedback.
- Create a positive learning environment, providing support during activities.
- Help with administrative tasks.
- Follow school policies and procedures.
Requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- No qualifications are required, although good standards of literacy and numeracy are needed.
- Experience working with children or young people would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage behaviour effectively.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Registrations required to be a Teaching Assistant:
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service, but if you do not have one, you can apply for a new one through Educate.
- You must register with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) to work in Wales.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we cannot offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
- We are a member of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
- The Educate Group are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
- A higher rate is achievable for candidates with a proven track record of high attainment within the required job role or subject area.
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
If you want to know more about the Educate Group and the current opportunities, don't hesitate to contact one of our team on (phone number removed).