Apprenticeship Trainer – Accountancy
Based from Derby and Nottingham
V Selective have an exciting opportunity for an Accountancy Trainer to join an East Midlands based Apprenticeship Training Provider, who offer life-changing career opportunities to people through quality apprenticeships.
As an Accountancy Trainer you will support a diverse student range of both commercially funded students and direct apprentices, taking them through their Accounting qualification, from Level 2 to Level 4.
You will create and deliver all online or classroom training and exam sitting support, bringing to life the Accounting qualification, along with the apprenticeship standard guidelines. Along with the Learning and Development Mentor, you will provide full support to your apprentices to allow them to follow a complete qualification journey, ending with the End Point Assessment.
A large proportion of students are within the 16-24 age group and are undertaking an apprenticeship, however students will be from all ages and backgrounds, so you will be continuously striving to build, maintain and improve relationships with them in order to achieve
- Relevant accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CIMA, ACCA, Degree etc.)
- Recognised Teaching qualification, e.g. PTLLs or equivalent.
- Strong IT capability.
- Ability to create and implement high quality learning resources.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
- Relevant occupational competence within an accountancy environment.
- Experience of working to KPI’s.
- Apprenticeship Trainer or Tutor qualification.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeship qualifications including Functional Skills.
- Experience in AAT/Payroll curriculum design.
- Knowledge of the AAT/Payroll apprenticeship qualifications and EPA process.
- A full drivers’ licence, access to own vehicle.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Delivering the specific Accounting or Payroll Apprenticeship Standard or commercial qualification training in the classroom or online environment, up to Level 4.
- Maintaining current professional knowledge within the accountancy field and undertake CPD activities as required.
- Assessing and supporting learners towards the successful completion of their qualification.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely classroom sessions.
- The support, advising and motivation of learners.
- Overcoming barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Using e-portfolio system to record learner’s progress.
This role will be working from the organisations learning centres in Derby and Nottingham, with some opportunities to work from home.
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per year depending on experience